View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 08:36 AM   #21 (permalink)
RedDevil
Master EcoWalker

Red Devil - '11 Honda Insight Elegance
Team Honda
90 day: 49.01 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,245 Times in 1,454 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
Any closer than not being able to see both mirrors on the sides of the truck is too close.
I agree. Never do that. I get sick of tailgators too, and people that dive into the large gap I leave behind the truck and myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
Can I show up at your place of work and put erroneous, potentially career ending info in your employment file? Please post up that employer contact info publically.
I hope this is just a bad joke. To destroy people's careers because you are annoyed is a terrible thing to do.
You never annoyed anyone yourself then? And what punishment would you think justified for others to put on you for that?
Trailing at over 2 seconds distance (50 meters, 180 feet) is neither unlawful nor irresponsible.

Besides that, the traffic over here is so busy that it is hard to be not trailing something when in the right lane. Moving to the left means speeding up or hindring traffic. If it is not just one big traffic jam.

For confirmation go to people just like you.
For education go to people unlike yourself.