View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 01:23 PM   #88 (permalink)
SeniorSell
Dave Upton

I realized last night after reading one of your prior posts that you already knew of Vic. "The Dealer in Ohio". Well I am bummed he did not have a door in White, I am assuming. Well, maybe the transmission here in Albany might work out? I will keep an eye out for a door. I know of a complete 2007 with less than 500 miles on it in California. Asking $2,900 but bet they would take $2,300. Miles ZX40 electric car
And there is an 09 with low miles at MC Electric in Seattle asking $5,900 and needs batteries. They all need batteries! 2009 Miles ZX40S at MC Electric Vehicles in Seattle, WA

Here is an 09 in Sacramento with one year old batteries with only 40 miles on it. Probably the best deal for a near new car. It has been listed for a while so I am sure he would take less than asking price. Go Green 100% Electric 4dr AT 35MPH Like New!

I have two EV's already or would look int one of these. I still have a 2008 Vango passenger van. Installing new batteries, BMS, and higher geared ring and pinion for the Dana rear end. Should do near 40mph when done. I can't really change the programming on the controller because it is already turning 5,800 rpm at 26mph so gearing is the clear answer and leave the controller programming where it it stands for now.

Dave