Thread: Gadgetman
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 11:24 AM   #78 (permalink)
divedaddy03
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrews View Post
wow......you are pathetic.
whine whine gravel whine. bluff bluff whine gravel bluff.
Re-read my post.
Buck up!
you are an embarrassment to Capitalism and Free Enterprise.
Loan YOU money!!?????
are you really an idiot?
As I so clearly stated and you have proven, you are a sallow, smooth- tongued rip-off artist.
I can assure you that "our goal in life is NOT to ferret out the failures in everything around us" however you did kinda pop up uot of somewhere ....and you are obviously a failure.....
I talked to Ron last week and ordered the package...now after reading here on ecomodder I'm wondering if I should have spent any money on it....! Really, the few of you going back and forth on the post makes me sad.

I don't understand why anybody has this form of anger towards Ron Hatton...I understand that you may not agree that he's done all of the testing that you believer that he should do however, it's no different than any other type of an EcoModd that people apply to their cars anyway (non scientifically tested).

Here's what I'm going to do. I'll start a thread with my experience including a video of my unpacking of the program and my thoughts of the process.

I have a totally unbiased opinion of the gadget groove (or whatever he calls it) so I will be the perfect test subject. I don't like negativity, from anybody...whether the person/persons are right or wrong and maybe this will help to set the record strait which ever way it goes.

Either way, with the results being favorable or not, we shall see and it will be clear to all of us whether on not Ron Hatton is a shallow, smooth-tongued rip-off artist or not.

Hopefully, if I step off the edge of the cliff (for all of you) you will be there to cordially catch me if Ron Hatton is in fact what people seem to think that he is.

To futher proove that I'm not blowing smoke, here is my personal YouTube account...http://www.youtube.com/AWorld4Change. You can see that I have nothing to do with modding in my history (my channel is very humble and not focused on fuel economy in any way) and my test subject for the groove thing will be my car, a 2005 Ford Taurus with a 3.0 V6 engine.

I will post my progress to my car on here and on my personal YouTube channel and we will figure out if this thing is something to share with the world or shut down based on experience rather than hypothetical speak.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to make sure that I'm articulating this properly and satisfying the needs of the community so that we all know whether or not this things works.

All the best,

Wayne, SC

Your mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.