View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 04:31 PM   #24 (permalink)
Warhawk626
EcoModding Lurker

SlowZoom - '98 Mazda 626 DX
Last 3: 31.36 mpg (US)

Das Tank - '00 Dodge Carvan Base
Well today as I was coming back from getting a cortisone shot ( herniated disk )
I was on a 4 lane with a 35 mph limit. I'm in the left lane com ing up to a green light , there is a van waiting to turn in my lane (heavy oncoming traffic). I slow down coming up to him, about 50 feet away from him a white grand cherokee flies past me. I moved over behind the cherokee, as soon as I did he SLAMS on the brakes, doesn't turn..nothing. I'm utterly confused at this point , I get beside him and shrug like "What the hell?" He just shurgs back and then acts like he wants to race. Keep in mind people, I'm in the friggin Caravan....and this guy is easily over 40 years old. He floored it..getting up to at least 90 in a 35. Ipull up behind him at the next red and he freaks out like I'm gonna shoot him or something....tried to run up on the curb to turn. So I'm still completely confused.... and with that...Ladies and Gentlemen... NO , I have not noticed a difference in the way people drive..there are more new econoboxes going around but they are always hauling ass.
AC and PS Delete
17x7 Drag DR 19 wheels ( I know )
Hankook z rated tires ( again, I know

Future plans: Mazda miata 14'' BBS wheels