View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 02:01 PM   #32 (permalink)
darcane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topdawg_135 View Post
Thanks. I did not have that wiring schematic in my Chilton manual. Could you possibly post the whole page so I can check where the others go?

I want to make sure that one of those doesn't connect to the immobilizer circuit(which is the problem we have been having all along).

I feel that the one common yellow/black is the same as the one at the fuel relays behind the blower/ecu in the cab, which if I'm correct connect to the immobilizer as well.

Also I'm sorry for the ambiguity in my last post. When I checked it, it appeared that all the wires are connected. Not just the wires to the fuel injectors.

Here's the link again to the complete wiring diagram:
Wiring Diagram

The common yellow/black is for injectors, IAC valve, and CKP and TDC sensors. All of these are on the engine itself, and I would guess that killing the whole lot won't trigger a CEL or the immobilizer. This is the wire I plan to interrupt with my kill switch. Tracking down where it goes would be helpful.

I mostly haven't gotten around to it because I'm replacing the rag top on the wife's Mustang (harder than it looks...) and that's using up all my garage time.

2001 Civic HX Mods

CTS-V

2003 Silverado Mods