Thread: Road rage tales
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 11:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
justme1969
Master EcoModder

Had one myself fewmos back just became member on this site and needed to haul my compressor to work so Loaded up old artie with it. Coming home empty I reset trip and reset mpg and was rolling exactly 65mph with cruise set for a baseline run. Some jackin the box ran up behind me at about 100 and locked down his brakes and pulled it to the medianto keep outa my rear. I was first amazed at the construction of event as the road was very light traffic and he must have been able to pass me if he wanted.
I was secondly immediatly aware he was probbably going to slam me so dropped the R foot. My R/T dakota dont mess and quickly lurched away from impending doom @6500 rpm in second. Old jack regains control and decided to chase me down. I thought perhaps it would result in one of those friendly waves that say sorry dude I was texting or something at sublight speed. nope runs past me this time at near 100? sweeps into my lane and locks them down infront of me. With my best nascar menouvers jammed artie to floor and swept past him in passing lane leaving him pissed off and falling away fast. Now what this idiot is destined to kill us both and im single dad who keeps his pistola in his KIA. I streched it outand evidently the new tahoes are pretty fast also so I kept down on it past 140 watching as he fell waay back. so much for a base line run eh?
I never had any views of the license plates but called my sherrifs dept explaining what was going down and not to shoot me for it.
they told me to slow down of course and wait for help to arrive So going against all better judgment I do and he falls in behind me like mabe 3" I was wondering what next when we came into traffic and I cleared it not wanting anybody else involved.
You woulda thought by looking he was stuck to my trailer ball for the motions viewed afar. I seen my chance to break awa as there was an exit I knew would allow me to hit a curvey road that I could easily send him into the trees if he tried to keep up, Artie likes them type of roads thinks itself a ferrari or something. So give I give hard R and shoot off interstate at very last second effectivly ditching him. as his unstable truck couldnt take the Gforce Lol or he figured I was leading him to the police. end of story police followed him never even pulled him over I guess since the diddnt witness his actions. I told them whatever and thanks for nothing. so watch out for new white tahoe Fancy wheels with Louisianna plate and insane Blonde man behind the wheel.