Thread: Road rage tales
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #23 (permalink)
UltArc
Hydrogen > EV

Silver Flea - '05 Honda Insight
90 day: 58.96 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Marina View Post
Felt sorry for it. Guy was going to crush it along with a bunch of others and I picked it up for dirt cheap. The body is very good which is surprising since it sat out so long. I'll never be able to afford a Shelby Mustang or any collector car like that so this will have to do. Can't say the Marina has been a bad experience, restoring an old car can relieve plenty of stress and this one has not really hurt my wallet. I also have another orphan, a Peugeot diesel but unlike the Marina it rides nice and is very comfortable.

I just hope a piano doesn't drop on top of it

As for the idiot, I'm glad my young children were not in the cab of the truck. That's the problem with these troublemakers, with all these minivans and other crossovers having dark tinted glass you have no idea who could be in the back seat.

I have ***heard*** in some states if you get out of your vehicle and get in theirs (in an aggressive threatening manner) it's seen similar as to breaking into their home and they can pretty much shoot you if they think their life is in danger.
In Ohio, the castle doctrine does apply to ones vehicle.

Best Tanks:
Mustang - 54.83 mpg (US) at the Green Grand Prix
Insight - 82.91966 mpg (US) over 818.5 miles.