View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 02:53 AM   #477 (permalink)
AndrzejM
Master EcoModder

Berta - '97 BMW 318 tds Compact
90 day: 62.03 mpg (US)

Charlie - '07 Citroen C4 Grand Picasso Exclusive
90 day: 37.58 mpg (US)

Corsa - '05 Opel Corsa C
90 day: 53.22 mpg (US)

Mruczek - '03 Audi A2
90 day: 60.61 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
What's the issue? There is a bug in BB coded tables that adds whitespace to the post outside of the table. Is that it?
Yes, exactly that

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
vBulletin 4.x actually has a really nice table feature built in the post editor (user selectable). For an example, see post #1 in this thread: Mirage economy run Thailand: 31.9 km/L (3.1L/100km, 75 mpg US) 5-spd

One of these days we're going to have to upgrade EcoModder to 4.x when they eventually announce end of support for 3.x. I'm putting it off because they changed so much in vB4 that it's not 100% compatible with custom code written for this version (like the fuel logs, garage, etc.). It will all need to be updated.
Thanks for the info, I was thinking that I'm doing something wrong because t-vago posted a nice table without such white spaces. t-vago's table

Quote:
Gerhard Plattner: "The best attitude is to consider fuel saving a kind of sport. Everybody who has enough money for a strong car, can drive fast and hit the pedal. But saving fuel requires concentration, self-control and cleverness. It's a challenge with the nice effect of saving you money that you can use for other more important things."