View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 10:38 AM   #77 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.49 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,220 Times in 1,711 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickydude View Post
I agree.
And a "report" without data by an independent mr. Claude J Travis, of whom I could not find much info other than some claims about equally unproven technologies (additives etc.)
Sorry, but it is just not scientific enough to spend 18k on a black box.

If it were really this good, all major manufacturers would deliver their vehicles with a unit like this.
A while ago, one of my friends linked a funny "What You Ought to Know" video and, in my effort to squander every possible moment of my life, I watched all of them. I think that they are pretty well done, they just have not updated in over a year.

They had one [don't click just because it's a link! ] What You Ought To Know : Water Is Not An Energy Source that just shares what is common knowledge for most of us.

The guy in the video called every HHO company to ask for details, but could not get a hold of anyone. One of them claimed that a trucking company used their products with a 15% improvement. He talked to their mechanic that said they saw a gain, but they stopped using the systems because they were unreliable.

He mentioned that installation required drilling into the frame.