View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 09:36 PM   #227 (permalink)
nimblemotors
EcoModding Jack

I would read more than the first page before being saying the project is stupid.

Do you see me going into threads of other people and saying 'that whale tale is stupid ugly'?

I do hope areohead's respect has been brought down a notch,
what has he built?
I bet he has never even seen a MG Midget.
They are TINY cars, about the smallest car ever made in high volume.

If you don't have something positive to contribute, the STFU, at least in my thread, create another one on why really small low-slung cars with custom front ends and streamlined roof and windsheild and floor with really tall skinny tires that are super light weight are a waste of time getting better MPG, and you should put big fugly whale tales on your Metros instead.

Hrmmmph. I'm very busy. Building a custom twin-turbo rotary engine for a my open bow customized jetboat, and didn't finish it yet, and that this car is not finished yet either is not making me a happy camper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
I have been on these forums for about a year and this is the first time that I have seen that thread. In that year, I have sifted through enough long threads to learn that it is just not worth the time.

NimbleMotors, if you read this post, that is not an insult, I imagine that if you wrote up this build on your site then it would be a much easier and better read.

I have seen some build threads where they update their first post to summarize the project or at least create a table of contents.

How many twenty-three-page threads would you read?

For the record, Aerohead has earned a great deal of respect around here.
The Following User Says Thank You to nimblemotors For This Useful Post:
mahintes (08-20-2013)