View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 09:58 PM   #228 (permalink)
guudasitgets
EcoModding Apprentice

Fokus - '12 Ford Focus SE
90 day: 32.45 mpg (US)

Lecksus - '03 Lexus RX300
90 day: 17.61 mpg (US)

Benzzzzz - '11 Mercedes Benz ML-350 4-Matic
90 day: 18.75 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimblemotors View Post
I would read more than the first page before being saying the project is stupid.
#1 where did someone say your project was stupid?

Do you see me going into threads of other people and saying 'that whale tale is stupid ugly'?
No but you pretty much just gave us your opinion of them now

I do hope areohead's respect has been brought down a notch,
what has he built?
He still has mine, and for what he built you'd have to look
I bet he has never even seen a MG Midget.
I think everyone knows what a Midget looks like
They are TINY cars, about the smallest car ever made in high volume.
Wrongo Fiat 500, the original one

If you don't have something positive to contribute, the STFU, at least in my thread,
Forums are for opinions aren't they?

create another one on why really small low-slung cars with custom front ends and streamlined roof and windsheild and floor with really tall skinny tires that are super light weight are a waste of time getting better MPG
Like a Lotus Europa with a Dogring gearbox so you could make any final drive ratio you want and a Metro engine in it. Nah

Hrmmmph. I'm very busy. Building a custom twin-turbo rotary engine for a my open bow customized jetboat, and didn't finish it yet, and that this car is not finished yet either is not making me a happy camper.
Ok couple things, from what I saw we had someone post and apology for reading it so late and not reading the entire thread. That hardly sounds like someone is trying to upset you. But If you wanna stomp off into the corner it's ok by me. I read aeroheads post and found he was making suggestions not saying it was stupid
"The Stone Age did not come to an end because we had a lack of stones, and the oil age will not come to an end because we have a lack of oil" ; His Excellency Sheikh Ahmed Zaki Yamani (Saudi Arabia Oil Minister from 1962 to 1986)

https://ecomodder.com/forum/em-fuel-...ehicleid=10608