Thread: Pizza Pan Fail
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 02:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
justme1969
Master EcoModder

You are far too advanced in thinking already.

What do you expect here a 600 million dollar government research on wheel disks. Your far too smart to hear my made up no sense answers Im so sorry Ive wasted your time.
best regards...

Re: unconvinced?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme1969
rear spoilers do very little good.like .02 mpg per gallon if in just the rite spot.
Wheel disks have an immediatly noticable different Drive feeling.
Best felt on the hiway and in conjunction with side skirts.
It also gets noticable side push from winds and from passing semi etc.
I hug the white line when passing trucks for that reason alone.
Not sure what ya dont believe it it certinly true.

I've been looking for a straight answer, not this crap you want pm me cause you feel it special. It's the difference b/n so hookie fab wheel covers and dust shields. They do the same thing and I can just about guarantee the difference is less than .5 mpg. And another side note when someone wants to chime in on a post and say well and did this plus this, granted one of the mods will out weight the other but if their not going to give me figures to support, I have to show them.

Ok I see your confusion now! dust shields are behind the wheel to keep dust from inundating the wheel and knuckle. The hookie fab wheel covers go on outside of wheel to prevent excess wheel turbulence. This post had nothing to do with dust covers you may need to start a whole new one. not sure how that pertains to mpg or aero or anything? But please feel free to post up I love the entertainment!

Last edited by justme1969; 08-22-2013 at 07:23 AM.. Reason: diddnt see his confusion at first.