View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 02:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
jeff88
Lots of Questions

Motor-Rolla - '01 Toyota Corolla LE
Team Toyota
90 day: 28.3 mpg (US)

Gaia - '99 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Highlander
90 day: 19.78 mpg (US)

Gaia - Round 2 - '99 Toyota 4runner SR5 Highlander
90 day: 17.3 mpg (US)
I don't really have anything to add, but cbaber and jamesqf have it pretty much summed up. If the test is 2 miles, than run 3 or 4. That way it will be like baseball players before they bat. They use the doughnut to make their swing heavy, that way when they get into the box, their bat seems light. If you run more than 2 miles, then when it comes to test time, you'll be able to do 2 miles in your sleep.

You shouldn't put girls on your s**t list, because they are stopping or interfering with your school and exercise (and ecomodder ). You have to have a reason to make yourself better and what better than all the girls!

Of course it also would help if you weren't in such a ridiculous place (temp. wise) to exercise. When do you exercise? Morning before it heats up, during the day, or in the evening after it cools back down a little?

Also, hockey. I can't tell you how many people I've seen join us playing hockey and have lost not just one pants size but 3,4,5 sizes. They have to change out their whole wardrobe to get clothes that fit again.

@jamesqf: Is there a way to determine the muscle type one has? Is there a way to measure one's respiration efficiency to measure and track improvement?

Best EM Quotes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohead View Post
It has been said, that if you peel the duct tape back on Earth's equator, you'll find that the two hemispheres are held together with J B Weld.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan9 View Post
subscribed with a soda.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohead View Post
If you're burning,and someone throws gasoline on you,there will be a localized cooling effect, but you're still on fire.