View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 08:00 PM   #22 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Arragonis,

'kay...

For the record, is "I am lazy" an excuse or an admittance of guilt? I hate feeling like I am making excuses. When I make a mistake and a Sergeant demands to know why I did such an unthinkable thing as only being ten minutes early when that day he wanted me to be fifteen minutes early, even though he himself was actually late, I respond "No excuse."

I know that I messed up. I do not want to waste the Sergeant's time. Let's figure out how to fix this. One million push-ups and I am twenty-five hours early for every formation, even after I am released from the Army?

Let's get started.

Except the invariable result of me saying "No excuse" is the Sergeant becoming more agitated.

Oh well.

So, yes, frustrated that exercising regularly has not shown a noticeable improvement, although I might have lost the amount of weight that I needed to satisfy the Army in that regard.

I am not going to pretend that Slim Fast Protein is the holy grail of nutrition, but as I have mentioned, after a run, I just want to stop being conscious. I am certainly not about to cook breakfast.

One of the other demotivating problems is that my body seems to continue sweating for about an hour and a half after a run. I sit on my sports chair, which has a mesh back, until I feel better, take a "cold" shower, and when I get dressed and try to focus on school, I am still sweating.

For some reason, I really do not want to handle my computer, schoolbooks, etc, until I stop sweating.

Exercise is taking up way too much of my day.