View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 01:58 AM   #33 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I missed a homework assignment on Thursday. On Friday, the professor wrote back that she would accept half credit the first time, but progressively less. As usual, I was constantly distracted, but I finished the assignment before going to bed.

I had drill Saturday and Sunday. When they released us on Saturday they told us that we would have a 100% diagnostic PT test on Sunday and I realized that I needed to replace my PT belt. I drove all over creation and got home at 2330.

No PT belt. No homework done. Five hours of sleep.

Good thing that we did not have a PT test, although since I was late, I had remedial PT.

Unfortunately, the only work that I had the entire day was a bit of cleaning before final formation. Soldiers with smart phones had fun. Two Sergeants brought their laptops. One did NCO stuff while the other watched television.

I heard that one Private did homework.

They prohibited us from going the Distant Learning Center, where I could have "accomplished something."

I am not doing this stuff on my own time!

When I was released, I wasted some time to relax, and then needed to stay up late to finish my homework. I woke up at 0830 and jogged in a light rain.

I did forty push-ups! Usually I stop after thirty-five! However, I only did one set.

Before the run, I weighed 211. Afterward, I weighed 207.6. My twenty-five pound weight weighs 25.6 pounds.

I was finally able to mail off my broken computer and replace the Costco fabric softener that was not detergent with actual laundry detergent.

I guess that I will stop stealing my roommate's Tide. I just wish that I knew where my bottle went!

I ate a Caesar salad for lunch. Criticize that!

I bought a watch with a heart rate monitor and then was late for class.

I keep oversleeping by thirty or sixty minutes. Then I feel grumpy and it takes me longer to start exercising.

I started using mapmyrun.com.

Last edited by Xist; 09-10-2013 at 08:54 PM.. Reason: Brevityx2