View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 08:37 AM   #155 (permalink)
racprops
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by some_other_dave View Post
So you are convinced that all of the auto manufacturers are deliberately capping the fuel economy of their cars because of some vast conspiracy. Based on the fact that more sensors have been installed in car engines, and that a whole lot of fuel is used so a lot of money is spent.

OK, more power to you.

-soD
Yes and from what I have read over the many years on tons of other web sites I am not alone.

Worst yet is the hundreds of suppression stories, here is one of them:

Documented case of Suppression
Thu, 2013-05-09 13:57

It took me YEARS to be smart enough to start to record every aspect of surveillance and suppression that occurred to me, so I could tell/inform/warn others about Vested Interest suppression and the techniques they use. 'They' are very good at cloaking their activities so that there is little 'proof' sufficient to stand up in court. Not that a single person has a hope of winning in whatever kangaroo court they'd manipulate anyway... but if enough people believe the truth, a grassroots movement can unseat these malignant parasites.

The key aspect applicable here is that there are 'levels' of suppression and the story you'll read below shows that the Vested Interest believe that the technology is practical and marketable, by the suppression level applied.

Here's an expose where a fast thinking man, with some connections, got a lucky enough to have proof to expose the fuel saving suppression. They have generously and bravely allowed us to publish their experiences. I've had MANY people tell me stories like this, but few are documentable and none would give me permission to share. In all aspects, Dell and Jay are remarkable people.

I first learned of this particular suppression event via a man who has set himself up with his own business selling his version of my HHO Cell. He and I enjoy a fun research collaboration that is advancing on-board electrolyzer technology to an efficiency and practicality well beyond anything else on the market. His business is doing quite well and has several distributors. One of his distributors is the man who wrote this narration, Dell.

I contacted him and asked if he'd share the case details with me and allow me to publish them. He agreed and this is what he has written so far. I will continue to add to this Blog as he reveals more. (my comments in parentheses).

I don't want you to feel like we're ignoring you but we felt like we should let the law run its course before we made any statement. So I'll bring you up to date at this time (May 9, 2013)...

This incident happened on April 3 (2013) when (to) our salesman who is the brother-in-law of my partner who works for the mines about 270 miles east of Reno.

Jay noticed that there was buses carrying workers from the town to the mine site and he thought this would be a good customer for our diesel unit.

He contacted the manager of the local bus operation and they got an appointment with the home office in Sacramento California which is about 120 miles west of Reno. I made up five diesel presentation manuals for Jay to take with him to the presentation.

What we didn't know was the bus company is probably the largest bus operation in the United States. We didn't hear anything from the bus company after about three weeks and they said they were looking in to the possibility of using our product on their buses.

Jay left his house which is about 15 miles north of Reno on April 3 on his way to Carson City which is about 30 miles south of Reno. As Jay came out of his driveway to go on to 395 he noticed two cars setting at the entrance to the freeway. Jay noticed the two cars as they followed him past Reno and on towards Carson City.

About halfway between Reno and Carson City one of the cars forced him off the road breaking his mirror on the driver side and scraping the side of the car and then blocking his exit. A black Hummer pulled in behind him and blocked his rear exit.

A big thug got out of the car and came up to the driver side of Jay's car and said open this window or I will break it out. Jay ran the window down and the thug was holding one of the presentations in his hand. Jay had written his name and phone number by hand on the bottom of the presentation and the thug pointed to it and said is this you? Jay says yes.

The thug said this stops now and here and you will not take this public and we know where you live. Then the thug took the presentation and slammed it up against Jay's chest.

Jay's father is a retired police officer and the most highly decorated in northern Nevada with many connections to the law department. Jay went straight to the DA and filed a complaint.

Within five hours they were able to lift this guy's fingerprints off the presentation which revealed his residence his name and who he works for. He lives in Richmond California and works for UNOCAL which stands for Union oil Company of California.

In 2005 Chevron bought UNOCAL. Jay got the license number of the car the thug was driving. Now this is where it starts to get interesting.

The car was a rental car from enterprise rentals. When the police called up enterprise and ask them about the car they said it'd never left the lot that day. The police decided to go down to enterprise and check it out and what they found was the car back in the paint shop but it had not been painted yet. And lo and behold there was evidence on the side of the car.

The police charged the thug with attempted manslaughter with a vehicle and reckless driving. They had him arrested and extradited to Nevada upon arrival he was put in jail.

Jay has a couple of buddies in the sheriffs department and when he asked them about this guy he was told they could not talk about the case. Don't know what that's all about but it is definitely spooky.

We believe this guy acted on his own as he was the northern Nevada and California sales representative for the oil company and probably saw $250,000 disappear yearly. That's all we have at this time if anything new turns up I will forward it to you. You have a good day now."

~ Dell

I will continue my conversation with Dell and update this Blog when there are further details. As you can see already, it's a dangerous business when Vested Interest thugs have feel like they can intimidate people at will.

This is not the world I want my grandchildren to grow up in and I will do everything in my power to fight for our freedoms, in this case against Vested Interest that values money over people and resources. They'd rather the world die from pollution than cut back on their established moneymaking investments.

Thank you Dell and Jay.

No conspiracy??

More: and yes there are counter stories here:

http://www.bing.com/search?q=hho+sup...ries&FORM=AWRE

And yes I have also considered that many are possible coverups for failure, but I also fear many are not.

Rich

Last edited by racprops; 09-15-2013 at 08:46 AM..