View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 07:34 PM   #111 (permalink)
t vago
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by josemapiro View Post
I've been testing the Multiplexed Analog buttons, and it works but not correctly, the first and third seem to do the same functions
Do you mean that pressing the 1st button does the same thing as pressing the 3rd buttton?
Edit: Also, please make sure to check this post - link - This should fix problems with the code not correctly recognizing button presses.

Quote:
, as the middle button only changes the brightness,
The middle button behaves as it should, then. The middle button is supposed to cycle through brightness settings in most modes, and it should cycle through digits when in settings change mode. If you press (precionar?) and hold down the middle button for a second or so, it should display the CPU loading.

Quote:
and pro comportace times as the first,
I do not understand - sorry.

Quote:
the extra 1 to precionar appears (btn 8 pressed), the extra 2 has not tested because had no 47k resistance.
Yah, that's supposed to happen. The "extra 1" and "extra 2" buttons have not yet been defined to do much of anything in the code, other than have the code say "Button xxx pressed". Eventually, I was going to figure out whether to have 4 arrow keys with a center "enter" button, or buttons that were configured such as for the ScanGauge II.

Quote:
What is the tolerance of the resistors you used? I'm using resistors with 5% tolerance.
Mine are 5% tolerance, too.

Quote:
I think the problem I'm having now, has to do with the values ​​that each sends resistance, which may vary slightly and complicate the whole process, but at least I can see the system moving.
That's a start. We can work from there to debug this, if there is a bug.

Last edited by t vago; 09-30-2013 at 07:41 PM..