View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 02:56 PM   #116 (permalink)
josemapiro
EcoModding Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by t vago View Post
Do you mean that pressing the 1st button does the same thing as pressing the 3rd buttton?
Edit: Also, please make sure to check this post - link - This should fix problems with the code not correctly recognizing button presses.
Had already done this fix.

Quote:
The middle button behaves as it should, then. The middle button is supposed to cycle through brightness settings in most modes, and it should cycle through digits when in settings change mode. If you press (precionar?) and hold down the middle button for a second or so, it should display the CPU loading.

I do not understand - sorry.
Very rarely when you press the middle button it does not alter the brightness, and showed the same sequence that shows when pressing the left.

Quote:
Yah, that's supposed to happen. The "extra 1" and "extra 2" buttons have not yet been defined to do much of anything in the code, other than have the code say "Button xxx pressed". Eventually, I was going to figure out whether to have 4 arrow keys with a center "enter" button, or buttons that were configured such as for the ScanGauge II.
Why not use a system of 3 or 5 buttons, but with a different operation, stop using the buttons on the left, middle and right, and move to using a (top), (bottom), (OK), (yes) and (no).
The operation would be to (top) advance the menu to (bottom) retreat, and (OK) defined the choice, in some menus might be used (yes) and (no) to confirm the choice.

Quote:
then, just re-comment them, once you're done.
The results I got were:
Without pressing any button the result was: 03FF
Pressing the left: 02BC and 02BD or 02BE
Pressing the middle button: 034D or 034E and 034F
Precionando right: 03A2 or 03A3 and 03A4
Pressing the extra1: 03D3 or 03D4 and 03D2
Extra 2 still have no results.

Thank you
José Rodrigues

Last edited by josemapiro; 10-01-2013 at 03:07 PM..