View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 09:12 PM   #159 (permalink)
minispeed
EcoModding Apprentice

minispeed-Insight - '00 Honda Insight
90 day: 82.15 mpg (US)

MDX - '01 Acura MDX Touring
90 day: 22.29 mpg (US)

the wife's car - '13 Toyota Prius Plus
90 day: 45.99 mpg (US)

leaf-one - '15 Nissan Leaf SV
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMileQC View Post
No problem. Thank you very much for this info, I want to put an interior mirror to replace the exterior passenger mirror. But I don't know how to attach it for now. Maybe this could solve my problem .

Interested on your IMAC&C project.
It doesn't look like the easiest thing to build, mostly because the thread is 49 pages long and I'll have to sort through it all to find the info, plus source all the parts and get better at soldering. I'll probably need a new fine tip iron too. I also think I have to figure out how to program the chip and buy a programer.
IMAC&C

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMileQC View Post
Haven't spotted any 1st gen Insight on the road since I bought the car...
I saw one, or actually he saw me. Right when I had started to go through a stop sign I hear someone lay on their horn, like full out sustained push, I freak, think I'll get T-boned but nope.... He was 2 cars back behind a larger truck in the oposite lane, hence why I didn't see him at first. He was waving franticly and smiling like a little kid as I drove by with my look of escaping unknown near death terror.

I use to see one that was missing a wheel cover around my work a few times, and so have other people I work with, but not since I got mine. Seeing that one every so often is what kept reminding me how I wanted one and to keep checking prices out of curiosity... which of coarse led to "have to have it" when I actually found one.