View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 01:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
100MPGPLUS
EcoModding Lurker

What is Hydrocarbon Catalytic Fuel Conditioning

Members,
I have read so many elementary threads on this site and wonder when this forum, is going to step into Chemistry, Electo-Chemical, Thermodynamics and even basic Fuel Technology. Hey, Members, it is about to become 2014, did you know that consumers have access to "State of the Art" Technology, yes, you may not understand how it works but you can still get double MPG, cut Emissions by up to 95% and improve your performance, all at the same time, through the Technology.
Now, right now, as I write this thread, in the upper left hand corner is an advertisement for ScanGauge, the first step to changing your foot habits and get better Miles Per Gallon. What then, is that all your Forum Members do, say, uh, Technology which identifies Blow By Out Gases as real damaging gases if gone un processed by Technology, continuously damages your engines ability to be fuel efficient. A clean engine is an efficient engine. Clean, un fortunately, does not mean, wash the outside of your engine, it means use modern day Technology to clean and keep clean, then internal parts of the complete engine.
Well, you could go have your mechanic, use some One Time Application to clean your injectors but if the fuel you are burning is causing contamination, continuously, without cleaning the contamination, your engine will get more and more, internal dirt, soot, un burned contamination and your engine can not and it will not become, Ultimate Fuel Efficiency.
So, how, why do I start, there is so many so called Inventions. Start with Catalyst Fuel Conditioners, selective catalyst filter specific molecules of fuel, to help it release "Hydrogen" "Bond with Oxygen Faster" "Pre Combustion fracturing of Huge Clusters to Small Clusters".

Woops, sorry, way over your heads, need a refresher course in Catalyst Fuel Characteristic Conditioning? Read PCT/US2006/033584, which will educate you about Hydrocarbon Fuel Molecules, the IONs and Free Radicals, the Oxygen component of Fuel, Emissions gone un conditioned, how to use Selective Catalyst to grab what we want and release it, grab and retain, the harmful elements, keep them from contaminating the oil and fuel and then launch yourself into the 2014 World of Processing Hydrocarbon Fuels, to accomplish more of the 100% combustion result.

I am so sorry if you thought Fuel Efficiency was going to be easy.

Mark G. Cooper
Chief Science Officer for Y Not Innovations