View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 04:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
Arragonis
The PRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100MPGPLUS View Post
Are you actually a real person?
Yes really, I am a person. I had to check seeing as you challenged it but it seems I am.

Quote:
Yes, tell your comment to everyone on this planet...
I just did - did you know that the Internet is even available in (gasp) FRANCE!!! Good god, what was Al Gore thinking of - oh the tragedy...

Quote:
Our EPA makes the air pollution laws.
It belongs to you ? Excellent. Thankfully the EPA has no power over me whatsoever. Did you note that two of the Ws in www stand for "world wide" ?

Quote:
please do not ask me, to not drive....
But that is a 100% effective solution to your problem. Buy a bike, make an electric car (DVDs are available), walk. If it really bothers you THAT much do something radical - don't prat about trying to protect your "lifestyle" and pretend it matters to the world - it doesn't. You getting an extra 10-25% MPG is ace but we like proof - ABA testing, others to join in.

Quote:
...that is your choice but when you are paying $4 a gallon
Oh if only fuel was THAT cheap here. Try 8 bucks and over.

Quote:
I have responded and your comment is noted.
Noted ? What does that mean ? Does this mean I will be first against the wall when the revolution comes ? If you are in charge it would be a blessed release.

Quote:
Thank you, for voicing your opinion.
Well no, thank you for responding.

Quote:
you website, linch mod, mentality, is just as you all will sink to the lowest levels, as I would have thought. you and all your members you are referring to, you all are only "Reacting" to being told, the "Time" and "Technology" marches on. I do not care about how you read, my replies, I really could care less about any of your opinions.

let's all just agree to disagree.

don't go away but as a second thought, do go away.

Doubters, Fence Sitters, Eliminators and Wanna Be Experts, let the "Mob Mentality" begin.
Where do we start - well firstly it would be a "Lynch" mob which we are not providing for you. As for not caring about our opinions, ignore them. You have a right to do so. We can agree to disagree - we more or less are really. As for "going away" - well, Lynch mobs tend not to if that is what we are ?

You can continue to post, I can't stop you. I wouldn't want to. We can disagree. Thats good. We all tap stuff which is a little silly, I do all the time. Deal with it and move on.

And welcome to EM

We could be friends - put in a request and I'll answer it. But I will remain skeptical. So what ?