Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > The Unicorn Corral
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2013, 04:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

you, two are and will continue to miss this entire point. while I question 25 MPG by his wife, that questioning is no different then his questioning me and your living denial about Technology. Technology is a strange thing which occurs when intelligence, thinks and creates but for the average person, this is far pass their ability to think that technology can send men to the moon. Now, niether of you, ever wonder how "Doubting" never stopped any invention from doing as designed.
As I said and you confirm, you and most of the members on this forum, is so far behind that trying to educate you, trying to get you to know what Catalyst do, what can occur to the molecules of atoms from gasoline and how to effect through Catalyst Selective Processing of gasoline, would constitute too much time and still, everything would be the same, you two would still be "Doubters".

Your, two commits are noted but for the record, your Tahoe never got 25 MPG as you described, furnish me proof, sir, but you can not because you do not have it. It is just your word against my "Doubt" and as you have your words for me to "Doubt" you have my words to doubt.

Commits noted.
I appreciate your thoughts but question your motives.

If either one of you, I should give you benefit of the doublt
Read PCT/us2005/033584 which is a US Patent, for your information, the description will be outside your understand but heck, either of you might surprise me. Read it and Surprise me with understanding what it saids.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 12-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
(:

Blue - '93 Ford Tempo
Last 3: 27.29 mpg (US)

F150 - '94 Ford F150 XLT 4x4
90 day: 18.5 mpg (US)

Sport Coupe - '92 Ford Tempo GL
Last 3: 69.62 mpg (US)

ShWing! - '82 honda gold wing Interstate
90 day: 33.65 mpg (US)

Moon Unit - '98 Mercury Sable LX Wagon
90 day: 21.24 mpg (US)
Thanked 3,555 Times in 2,218 Posts
You weren't in the top half of your class, were you.

Old 12-04-2013, 04:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

bill gates never got through 1st year in college, steve jobs never went to college and the greatest minds in this world show individuals like you, that college is for those who need an education. Obviously, you men, do not understand and I feel sorry for that but when did I become a person who cares about YOU!
Old 12-04-2013, 04:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
(:

Blue - '93 Ford Tempo

*snicker*

The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Lee For This Useful Post:
ecoTex (03-06-2014)
Old 12-04-2013, 05:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Basjoos Wannabe

The Van - '97 Mercury Villager gs
90 day: 19.8 mpg (US)

Lyle the Kindly Viking - '99 Volvo V70
90 day: 25.82 mpg (US)
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100MPGPLUS View Post
2005 Chevrolet Tahoe with 170,000 miles with 5.3 Liter Engine

Following Technology is installed and tested.

1) Combustion Enhancer Chemical Formula which helps the fuel to vaporize faster during combustion.
2) Emission Toxins passed by through the PCV, now is processed by a Selective Catalyst Processor which is eliminating up to 95% of the Toxins and Reforming Gas to become Recycled Combustion Enhancing fuel
3) Catalytic Injector-Selective Catalyst-Platinum, Rodium, Rhedium, into air mixture
4) Anti Friction Metal Bonding Chemicals to reduce friction -changed 1 year
(Note new technology is 1 application for the life of the engine)
5) ScanGauge E-----monitors Carbon Dioxide------after initiation period 200 miles, the monitoring of Carbon Dioxide should decrease, along with HC and NOx.
6) Tire Sensors for air pressure -----keeping proper tire pressure and regularly servicing the tires at a "Free Service" Tire Discounter, is preferred
7) Once a Year all lubricates for all major assemblies, transmission, trans axle, power steering and crankcase oil, is important until, you have been running all these elements for more than first year, then you can change one every two years. The contaminates which reaches your oil, will not be reaching the oil any longer, those Toxins and By Product of Un Burnt Fuel, will stop because you will be closer and closer to 100% Combustion, no un burnted fuel, burn it all and use it all, leave no Toxins behind.
8) On Horizon, Twin Turbos, to compress the air and mix controlled heat by cooling it down with intercooler. Vaporizing and Compressing Air, to enhance combustion.

If you do all of these installs, You will Double MPG and extend your Range by 150 miles.

Mark G. Cooper
Chief Science Officer
What language are you speaking? It sounds more like an ad for a crock of unicorn pee than for genuine scientifically sound technology.

This is a group of people that can tell you everything you ever could want to know about your Tahoe in stock form. And we have collectively heard a lot of bologna. If you want to have any street cred, don't disrespect people who want to know what the heck you are talking about, and instead start talking science, not nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesqf View Post
I think you missed the point I was trying to make, which is that it's not rational to do either speed or fuel economy mods for economic reasons. You do it as a form of recreation, for the fun and for the challenge.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShadeTreeMech For This Useful Post:
some_other_dave (12-04-2013)
Old 12-04-2013, 05:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

you website, linch mod, mentality, is just as you all will sink to the lowest levels, as I would have thought. you and all your members you are referring to, you all are only "Reacting" to being told, the "Time" and "Technology" marches on. I do not care about how you read, my replies, I really could care less about any of your opinions.

let's all just agree to disagree.

don't go away but as a second thought, do go away.

Doubters, Fence Sitters, Eliminators and Wanna Be Experts, let the "Mob Mentality" begin.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:09 PM   #17 (permalink)
Basjoos Wannabe

The Van - '97 Mercury Villager gs
90 day: 19.8 mpg (US)

Lyle the Kindly Viking - '99 Volvo V70
90 day: 25.82 mpg (US)
So, guys, when should we let the mods know this guy need to be banned? I don't believe he has any scientific proof of what he is talking about, and instead is very good at insulting people

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesqf View Post
I think you missed the point I was trying to make, which is that it's not rational to do either speed or fuel economy mods for economic reasons. You do it as a form of recreation, for the fun and for the challenge.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
(:

Blue - '93 Ford Tempo

Meh. Whatever he's trying to sell isn't going to find any buyers here and it looks like his salesman's skills are about on par with his scientific ones (and English skills too).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frank Lee For This Useful Post:
dmodified1 (12-07-2013), ShadeTreeMech (12-04-2013), wmjinman (12-05-2013)
Old 12-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #19 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Volt, gas only - '12 Chevrolet Volt Premium
90 day: 38.02 mpg (US)

Volt, electric only - '12 Chevrolet Volt Premium
90 day: 132.26 mpg (US)

Yukon Denali Hybrid - '12 GMC Yukon Denali Hybrid
90 day: 21.48 mpg (US)
My favorite part? He created his own title.

Old 12-05-2013, 04:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
The PRC.

Quote:
Are you actually a real person?
Yes really, I am a person. I had to check seeing as you challenged it but it seems I am.

Quote:
Yes, tell your comment to everyone on this planet...
I just did - did you know that the Internet is even available in (gasp) FRANCE!!! Good god, what was Al Gore thinking of - oh the tragedy...

Quote:
Our EPA makes the air pollution laws.
It belongs to you ? Excellent. Thankfully the EPA has no power over me whatsoever. Did you note that two of the Ws in www stand for "world wide" ?

Quote:
please do not ask me, to not drive....
But that is a 100% effective solution to your problem. Buy a bike, make an electric car (DVDs are available), walk. If it really bothers you THAT much do something radical - don't prat about trying to protect your "lifestyle" and pretend it matters to the world - it doesn't. You getting an extra 10-25% MPG is ace but we like proof - ABA testing, others to join in.

Quote:
...that is your choice but when you are paying $4 a gallon
Oh if only fuel was THAT cheap here. Try 8 bucks and over.

Quote:
I have responded and your comment is noted.
Noted ? What does that mean ? Does this mean I will be first against the wall when the revolution comes ? If you are in charge it would be a blessed release.

Quote:
Thank you, for voicing your opinion.
Well no, thank you for responding.

Quote:
you website, linch mod, mentality, is just as you all will sink to the lowest levels, as I would have thought. you and all your members you are referring to, you all are only "Reacting" to being told, the "Time" and "Technology" marches on. I do not care about how you read, my replies, I really could care less about any of your opinions.

let's all just agree to disagree.

don't go away but as a second thought, do go away.

Doubters, Fence Sitters, Eliminators and Wanna Be Experts, let the "Mob Mentality" begin.
Where do we start - well firstly it would be a "Lynch" mob which we are not providing for you. As for not caring about our opinions, ignore them. You have a right to do so. We can agree to disagree - we more or less are really. As for "going away" - well, Lynch mobs tend not to if that is what we are ?

You can continue to post, I can't stop you. I wouldn't want to. We can disagree. Thats good. We all tap stuff which is a little silly, I do all the time. Deal with it and move on.

And welcome to EM

We could be friends - put in a request and I'll answer it. But I will remain skeptical. So what ?

Tags
fraud, unicorn