View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 05:34 PM   #45 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

That fellow is about self promotion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickydude View Post
Arragonis, why don't you read through this:
Run your car on water? - it's a scam!
I have actually had dialogs with him. He, and others at one point, had a million dollar prize offered to those who could prove HHO works. Of course, it included extensive "jump through these hoops" rules that would ensure none of the HHO guys would ever win. Things like an extensive run in of the engine and tear down inspections and certification for emissions. He is after the scammers of course. But, he is saying it cannot work in any way shape or form. Yet, he runs things in a way that one could never prove even a small gain is available. I challenge that it does, though not to the crazy degree so many people claim. It turns out he didn't have a million dollars for the prize. Some other group did, and their bank records show, at this time, that they would be unable to back a million dollar prize. He now refuses to have any dialog with me.

He is a skilled engineer with good work to his credit. And he is also seen as anti-social with injunctions against him and his country's government is after him for decades of tax evasion.

I have read his pages and I asked him if he understood thermodynamics as it applied to thermochemical reactions and it became clear he does not understand that specific field of science.

He had a YouTube page linked to other associated pages where he was offering a thousand or so dollars to anyone who could prove an HHO unit to work to himself or one of his associates. I told him he had to cover the costs if my unit proves to work - and those costs run into the tens of thousands. I would pay him if it didn't work as I claimed. He has banned me from his sites.

He has as much credibility as the scammers he attacks.

Last edited by RustyLugNut; 01-01-2014 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: Content.