View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 01:14 PM   #1224 (permalink)
CFECO
CFECO

X-Car - '11 Homemade 2+2

Velbly1 - '17 Toyota Camery XSE
90 day: 29 mpg (US)

Velbly2 - '13 Toyota Tundra
90 day: 18.03 mpg (US)
Neil, How do we just "Stop" what we are doing, turn off the all the Power Plants and stop driving ICE powered vehicles, and throwing Tax dollars at Every pet project that "They" say is the "Solution"? America went from beginning powered flight to the Moon in less than 100 years, it didn't happen overnight. We've been working on efficient vehicles for 40ish, while cleaning up our Cities Air quality immensely, and tripling our MPG while making cars safer. What was the result of those past changes, destruction of life on Earth...no. If it has been hotter before from Natural causes, what would man do if it became hotter again by Natural causes, scream and yell and steal everyones money, to give to pie-in-the sky projects? I am ALL for conserving Energy, producing Cleaner energy, and helping people live better lives, but there is only so much money to go around...how much of mine do you think the Government has a right to, so it can waste it, 30%, 50%, 75%? Also, I'd like someone who is ALL for the Government talking more of our money, PLEASE name ONE thing the Government does "Efficiently" with our money?