View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 02:23 AM   #43 (permalink)
poomanchu
EcoModding Lurker

Civic Type-DX - '97 Honda Civic DX
90 day: 40.3 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daox View Post
Here is a graph that represents things well. We know NOx is created at high cylinder temperatures. As you continue to lean things out, the temperature starts to go back down. However, as you continue, hydrocarbons increase as the fuel isn't completely burning anymore.
Thanks for taking me to school! Not much to say except I know very little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWiseman View Post
Do the math, it's simple for most of you fellas because you have scan gauges. I've showed you mine (my math) now show me yours. Prove me wrong with your own vehicle (show me your math).

This is a simple calculation, doable by anyone who is open minded enough to try it. Most people (especially mechanics) are afraid to try, because if I'm right, their whole world is shaken.
The issue I take with this is I should not have to prove anything to you as I make no claims except my Civic can hit 36mpg. I am open minded about this though.

I am positive if this shakes peoples world to the core, SOMEBODY 3rd party to this would have heard of it by now. Let's be real, there are some pretty outlandish things people do for the sake of economy but these have proven results. I have shown the AeroCivic to numerous people, along with other mods. The point is, people talk. I don't see people pointing me towards your website, and on your website I see no results just theories. Results are available...for the low cost of 21.99 and you donate your vehicle and time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWiseman View Post
As I explained in a previous blog, the EFIE is not a fuel saver. It cannot lean out the engine more than the CPU will allow (and that isn't much). The EFIE is designed to allow ACTUAL combustion enhancement technology (like my HyCO 2A or HyZor) to work on EFI engines....

I hope to be a real contributor here. I can now see my first challenge is to persuade some of you to actually look into true combustion enhancement technology. I'm seeing it'll involve a paradigm shift. I'd forgotten how far I'd come because I stopped talking to skeptics years ago, I found it to be a waste of my time. I spend my time actually helping people. My customers only care about results, the WHY is of no issue (to them) when it works. Here I hope to talk to peers, about the WHY and then about the HOW and then see the results One step at a time.
Thank you George for taking the time to clear up my misconceptions and posting your rides. I am still skeptical but I think you are contributing. I am not a peer by any means, just someone who should lurk more and talk less lol.