View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 04:04 PM   #62 (permalink)
sarguy01
Master EcoModder

Mazda5 - '12 Mazda 5
90 day: 25.22 mpg (US)

Big D - '11 Dodge Durango Crew
90 day: 18.75 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWiseman View Post
Only several thousand people I call customers What they care about is that it saves them fuel. $350 is not much for 25% to 100% gain in fuel economy. My HyCO 2DT costs $3000 and will save a trucker a guaranteed $60,000 over 5 years time... They call that a good investment.

During the next few months I'll be describing and demonstrating all my fuel saving technologies, the HyCO 2A is one of my most practical. I'll be telling you all how to build your own (after you see it working on my vehicles) out of low cost parts and with minimal tools/skills.

I've many times said, and still say, that I'm not trying to get any of you to buy anything. If you are patient I'll be describing everything here on ecomodders.com. In fact I say DON'T BUY anything from my website, because I'm trying to see what I can do to make my stuff available to you FOR FREE! Anyone who buys now will regret it when its for free later.

I have lots of customers. I'm not here to sell you anything. I'm here because I'm hoping that I'll be able to have intelligent conversations and because I've got ideas that aren't even on my website that I'd like to develop.

There are lots of people who haven't applied the technology correctly. Here is scientific proof that on-board electrolyzers DO WORK, if applied correctly. You can even go to the lead page of my website (currently) to see a video of a young lady that got a 25% gain in fuel mileage from a HyZor she installed herself (it eventually got 50% gain when the amperage was optimized).

NO! With the HyCO 2A, in normal application, your fuel system stays intact and functional. You use an EFIE and MAP Enhancer to adjust for the extra oxygen and lowered intake manifold air pressure. The HyCO 2A does NOT produce enough vapors to 'run your engine on vapor' so unfortunately you wouldn't be able to remove your throttle plate.

If you did have a HyCO 2A system large enough to provide all the fuel vapors you'd need, you would modify your 'throttle' to be a series restriction with the HyCO 2A (like I've done in my RV generator). There is still a 'throttle' of sorts but only to vary the air:fuel ratio, not to provide an intake manifold vacuum.

I'm glad you could Shows I'm in the right place My area of expertise is complementary to yours.

And I don't consider my Civic mods expensive. Messy yes, finicky yes, expensive, no. When I post it into the garage I'll give a bunch more information than you saw on YouTube. And don't knock the 'open circuit boards' too much, they've been doing their job just fine for over 10 years now.

If there was a way to answer people without 'long windedness' I would do it. But I feel like I'm bringing something to the table that few here understand; and I get the feeling that 'they' think I don't know what I'm talking about.

I do appreciate the welcome and respectful scepticism. I answer like I do out of respect for what I know these people must be feeling. It took me decades to learn what I know... I don't expect anyone to 'get it' in a few days.

Please have some patience on the 'real results'. First, I've given you all nothing but real results that I've achieved in the past. Second, I'm away from my home on an extended writing sabbatical. I'm quite happy to have anyone check out my project vehicles once I get home and they are on the road. This will happen during this summer.

Hey, I didn't know ecomodder.com even existed until a few days ago. I didn't have my life set up to 'prove' myself at the drop of a hat. It will come, I promise you, please have patience.
With 1,000's of customers, ask a few of them to join this site and share their experiences. We'd love to hear from them.

I am not trying to be completely rude, but put yourself in my shoes. I have read your very lengthy posts and even gone to your website to read even more. I find little fact and a lot of filler. I doubt you so much because you have yet to provide quantifiable data. You keep telling us how many customers you have and how you have saved them so much fuel, yet you cannot show us on this forum any proof of that. You make some big claims about 25-100% increases in fuel economy. Show us. Not in another lengthy post that explains next to nothing, in a post that shows some testing.