View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 11:22 PM   #74 (permalink)
GeorgeWiseman
Banned

Blue Aveo - '08 Chevrolet Aveo 5
90 day: 25.13 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
I wouldn't, unless they can offer up credible test results -- no point cluttering up the forum with breathless testimonials.
I don't expect you to take testimonials as credible proof. At most they offer empirical evidence that points to getting independent testing done. I do want my technologies to be independently tested, I've just never had the time or money to do it... And I've never needed to because I simply gave a no questions asked 100% moneyback guarantee to my customers. My refunds are less than 2% and most of those never tried the product.

Quote:
George, this may interest you as well: http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...uel-15251.html
Thank you, very well written. I had seen it as I first explored this website but it was appropriate to point it out to me.

I so wish I could do the EPA testing, but when I looked into it (and CARB testing) I just couldn't afford the time or money to do it. My products HAVE been tested, by various government agencies, but they won't tell me the results. The tests were done to see if they would prosecute me for fraud, and the result was that the 'case' was dropped (all 7 times so far). If I'm allowed to continue here, I'll endeavor to generate proof that is independent of myself.

I think it's appropriate for me to restate that I'm not here to sell anything. I will gift my eBooks to the ecomodders (for a limited time) and I'd hope to then help anyone interested to apply the information to their own vehicles. The projects do not cost much if home built...
The Carburetor Enhancer, for example, is $15 of parts that you can get in a hardware store and typically gives 25%+ gain of 75% of the downdraft carburetors it's applied to. Easy to do and I'll help people do it with NO money to me!

Quote:
You're welcome to offer your books for free to EcoModder members -- the admins here have no problem with that.
Thank you. I'll work on getting it set up. Whom do I notify when it's ready?