View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 11:03 AM   #41 (permalink)
yoyoyoda
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
One big problem is that we do not only have "the rich" purchasing smart phones, it is nearly everybody, as well as the aforementioned televisions, cars, and everything else.

Somebody explain to me why college students have new cars? If they can afford new cars, why do they "need" college?
You mean you never took the pill to wake up from the matrix?

People, as it turns out, are extremely jealous.
Corporations, as it turns out, are experts at pandering to this jealousy of others and selling People the means to no longer feel Jealous of others.

Selfishness only plays a part when these People and Corporations fail to realize that they are destroying the only planet that we have for the sake of a few trinkets and for the ability to show off in front of others.

I am utterly convinced, as much as Hitler was convinced, of a genetic marker which dictates who suceeds in a life of selfishness, greed, and who are extremely jealous.

You might think that I'm racist, you would be right, I'm against the human race utterly destroying my only home in this galaxy and leaving my home for dead. The only difference between me and Hitler is, I don't care about skin color or what race you are. ALL you need to be is Human and you are on my bad side.

I've gotten to the point today that other people need to prove themselves to me first that they can learn to conserve and change their insane power hungry ways before I will even be their friends. The people who consume too much are just absolutely REVOLTING and selfish human beings to be around.

Why am I so angry? Because I have seen SUV families utterly destroy and pave over the exact same area that I used to live in as a kid, the place that I grew up in is now a play toy for the rich.

The area where I used to go fishing in, is now a 4 lane highway.
The forest that I used to play in, is now suburban housing development.
The school that I used to go to, is now 4x the size and has a widescreen tv in every classroom, with air conditioning and undercover play areas.
The house that I used to live in, is now surrounded by 4x4's and SUV's and Sports Cars.

That's why I'm pissed off.

The combination of all 3, selfishness, greed and jealousy will dictate just how well you do in school, just how well you do in the workforce, and just how well you pander to the government and pop out fifteen babies, just to show off to your other jealous friends.

Enjoy the bitter pill bud. And welcome to the club

Here is your free complimentary box of tissues, because I cannot see a way out of this insane masterminded chaos that we have created, that is what it is, sheer and utter disorganized and uncontrolled chaos, driven by hormones alone.

Nobody thinks with rationality or logic anymore, everybody is merely riding the gravy train to the very bottom based upon pure HORMONES and the genes that power their train of thought, even to the point of REGULARLY killing innocent people on the roads just so they can get to work, or home, faster.

That right there, the automocar is a pure snapshot of sheer utter selfishness.

Lets all manufacture billions of steel coffins and organize their movement in a way that if one hits another one it will KILL you or somebody that you hold dear.

All for the sake of just consuming junk that we throw out on a regular basis and a mythical thing called Money.

The Romans would be proud, but remember their empire was forged with blood, and so is ours.

Nothing lasts forever, ya know.

Last edited by yoyoyoda; 02-14-2014 at 11:44 AM..