View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 02:59 PM   #42 (permalink)
Ford Man
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyjd View Post
As long as you don't ever participate in an suspicious activities, then you don't have anything to worry about...
You could be participating in suspicious activities and not even be aware of it. Assume you go to a friends house from work for 5 minutes to borrow a tool and unknown to you he's a drug dealer. Now lets assume the police are suspicious of him being involved in drug dealing and are watching his house, you have unknowingly just participated in suspicious activity because most drug deals are performed in a matter of seconds/minutes. Many people today are involved in suspicious activity simply by the people they know and may not even be aware of it. About 30 years ago a friend I worked with was at someone's house, the police came in a busted them for drugs, my friend called me wanting me to pay his bail, saying he was in jail for possession of marijuana because someone else dropped a bag near where he was standing. He was guilty by association. Since I went and paid his bail, I guess this made me look like a druggie even though I didn't use.

Last edited by Ford Man; 02-21-2014 at 03:21 PM..