View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 09:18 PM   #62 (permalink)
XYZ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobb View Post
What, me worry? Im fine if they want to attach electrodes to my temples, nipples and testicals. Most of the "police work" is based upon behavior of someone who is guilty.

I use to work the fraud dept at a bank and you can tell right off who was a victim and who was trying to get something over on the bank. They answered questions you didnt ask, they kept talking during moments of silence, sometimes the story changed slightly each time they told it and you had to take notes. Time was very important that those who were actually victims.

When I was an auditor at the bank of employees part of our training said to purposely give a stare and moment of silence to see if the employee adds or says anything else when doing an interview.
Apparently you are qualified as an interrogator. You learned that skill while in your employment with a bank.

Such skills can be use for good or for ill purposes. Be careful of how and when you use them.

Quote:
What, me worry? Im fine if they want to attach electrodes to my temples, nipples and testicals. Most of the "police work" is based upon behavior of someone who is guilty.
That's easy for you to say now in a cavalier fashion, because it's not about to happen to you soon. We can be very brave in our minds before adversity comes. But when such methods as you described are actually being done to you, you might then sing a different song.