View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 07:05 PM   #97 (permalink)
XYZ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobb View Post
Funny no one on the other side of the camera than I have posted? No one here works in inventory control, store security, shrinkage, audit, performance management, etc?

My day job was to play recorded calls with screens of telephone employees at a bank. I got to hear all calls and see the screens. For the most part it was luck of the draw. I picked 2 calls around 5 minutes for every employee on my list every week. If they had no calls, I skipped, but made a note. If they had just a 30 minute call I had to listen to it. If the call was in another language, I skipped it. If they had no calls for weeks I checked to see if they were sick, terminated or had technical issues.

If the person was rude or treated a customer badly we listened to an extra call. This was to see if it was a pattern or maybe a bad moment.

I caught employees putting customers on hold to order food, call boy/girl friends, schedule vacation, manage up to 6 instant message conversations.

In my private life I have a game camera which hunters use to setup in the woods and a few wireless ip cameras on my home network. Its fun to watch animals when they think no one is around. In many cases the moment you leave rather its in a car or go inside your home, they come out and investigate.

Just this morning I watched as my neighbors put out their garbage one by one and walked back into their homes.A squirrel and a dog would come and go from the ditch bank to each garbage can.

One day I notice an suv circle the neighborhood several times. If it was night time I would just shine my spot lighter at them and that would be the end of it. Well, since it was day time I positioned the game camera on a stand in the middle of our driveway so its highly visible to send them a message.

I almost pee-ed in my pants at what took place. The 5 people that live next to me on either side and a cross the street came over to the driveway to look at what i had put out there. Several people I have never seen before took their dog for a walk and happen to stand in my driveway to look at the thing I placed there.

THe suv made another swing through the area, slowed as they saw what I had setup and that was the last we saw of him.

FYI, you want an excuse to scope out your neighbors, get a dog and takem for a walk in that direction. 2nd best thing, take your kid for a walk on their toy.

Considering the 5 neighbors appears out of nowhere suggests they were all watching me?

I'm really glad I am not you neighbor.

Your post says a lot about you.

Now I will quote myself from a previous post:

Quote:
Such skills can be use for good or for ill purposes. Be careful of how and when you use them.