View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 01:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
dustyfirewalker
EcoModding Lurker

also check this out:

gasoline and veggie oil, to much time to think. [Archive] - Fuelly Forums

Running Kerosene in a Gasoline Engine - Library

Gas engine running on Veggie oil - need help

The Design and Construction of Oil Engines: With Full Directions for ... - Arthur Hugh Goldingham - Google Books

Gas, gasoline and oil vapor engines : their design, construction, and operation for stationary, marine, and vehicle motive power

thats just a few on my book marks tab, guys its possible, with some heat and some steam a 10-1 engine can burn heavy oils, or paint thinner, e85, what ever if its flammable, its just a matter of doing it right. plus since its a gas engine, you dont have to stick with only veggie atf wmo ect, you can still use lighter less lubricative stuff aswell.

its about being able to pour just about any "fuel" i can find in the gas tank,with minimal filtering and other invested time. if its built right it should work, and then i can still flip over to gasoline and have fun. ive spent a lot of time porting, building, researching, and putting some great performance parts on this 460. now i want to see what it can burn as fuel. so within the next couple months grab a few beers and lets see what happens. im pretty close to trying it out and ill post some videos.

anyone here whos actually done something similar? ive read a few articles from a while back on this website about ppl pouring diesel in their gas tanks, any body try heavy oils? anybody with steam injection experience or an easy way to do it? im looking more for help along the lines of what im trying to accomplish, not get a diesel or a car, if this doesnt work yes my back up plan is swapping in a 7.3 or something like that. but ive already spent a ton of money, and we will get to see it run or possibly melt ha

so any advise on steam injection or heavy oil in a gas engine?

thanks for the kerosene advise on the old tractors, anything like that is more what im looking for

Last edited by dustyfirewalker; 01-29-2015 at 08:50 PM.. Reason: spelling
The Following User Says Thank You to dustyfirewalker For This Useful Post:
Joggernot (06-28-2014)