View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 04:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
dustyfirewalker
EcoModding Lurker

im not going to get bent out of shape just because someone doesnt understand this can be done cleanly, or dislikes my preference in what i build or drive. one of my goals is no tailpipe smoke. go look at woodgas vehicles and youll see you could throw a dead animal in the woodgas chamber, or even pvc (toxic), or any number of other horrendous things to burn and by the time the gas is burned in your engine it comes out cleaner than a fuel injected engine with a catalytic converter. by the time you thermally break down something into syngas it isnt what it was before and that syngas can be cleanly burned. im sorry you dont understand or like what im building, but that doesnt change what im going to do. i like power, i like speed, and if i can get away with it i wont be spending a whole lot on filling up, and ill also be looking for cleaner ways to get it. im not doing what any of my friends do this is something way different. just go read someone elses thread please if you dont have anything positive to contribute.