View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 07:17 AM   #40 (permalink)
sarguy01
Master EcoModder

Mazda5 - '12 Mazda 5
90 day: 25.22 mpg (US)

Big D - '11 Dodge Durango Crew
90 day: 18.75 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustyfirewalker View Post
ok its pretty obvious you havent seen a woodgas powered engine.

nor have you ever considered what happens near 3000 deg f...

for the last time it could be pure "toxic grade crap" better yet it could be "industrial grade bs from all your postings on my thread" and combined with the enormous amounts of your hot air it all yields syngas, that surprisingly burns clean in an engine...

yes it burns clean because its not the crap thats been partially oxidized.

over and over read it till you get it.

quit trying to poke holes in something that works. like i said if either of you dont like this thread im not making you post here.

im not building a woodgas vehicle, those guys are on driveonwood.com you can go share your opinion over there and get eaten alive by the enviro friendlies that are there. if you knew anything about woodgas at all wet wood from a freshly chopped tree makes horrible fuel. its about dry dead wood thats only good for decomposing somewhere. and if its carbon neutral then you may aswell do something with it. but like i said i dont care im not doing that. but i am using concepts that relate to it. im not here to educate you, im here to show you can look around, and say "look at that, now what if you did exactly that with something else?" its really not that hard to see heavy oils burn like **** in the cylinder but if you turn them into a syngas, that gas burns clean and runs your engine practically for free. im here to see if anyone here has done anything similar. and i said VERY FIRST THING im not here to get in some p*ssing match with someone glued to their computer, im here to ask and see if someone else has gone down this road and has ANYTHING to share. i dont care if i delete this thread right now and never come back to this forum with a working or melted experiment. i dont need someone who has no idea what they are talking about to get on google and type in "woodgas/dirty fuel/complications/ toxic byproducts" then copy and paste the first moron that says something negative from a 1917 book of "fractional truths"

like i said, i appreciate the few people who come through and have something positive, thats great, i wish there were more people on this planet like that, but on the other hand i get plenty of "thats stupid" "it will never work" "ive never done it but heres some crap on google thats completely irrelevant and useless to what your trying to do" "and by the way i just dont like you so heres some trivial crap questions that helps no one"

i give this thread a week. im going to go about my life and keep business as usual, maybe a few interjections, but like i said if i cant get anyone who has some real contributions instead of pointless crap that doesnt help anyone else or me, ill delete this thread and never come back i really DONT CARE EITHER WAY

april 2nd this will probly be gone, who cares, i dont

if no one here can help me, im not sticking around to argue about something im going to try anyways and find out FOR SURE whether it works or not.

would you ????
I understand you aren't going to do the wood gas thing. Got it. You did say that one person uses 1-2 pounds a wood a mile, correct? That would mean I personally would need to find 1,500-3,000 pounds a wood a month. I would need to go pick up dead wood from a forest or buy seasoned firewood. If one were to take dead wood from a forest, you are removing nature's compost that is filled with nutrients, ready to go back into the ground to feed the next round of trees/plants/bugs/animals. Does that seem green?? No, go talk to some green thinking people and you will find them riding a bike, not scavenging the earth for natural resources to burn in their vehicles. 1,500 pounds of wood a month would mean I am putting a lot of effort into finding fuel for my car.

Besides that point, I am sorry to hear you aren't happy with some of the responses. But, in our defense, we have new members come on here asking about HHO, pixie dust and everything else. Then they claim that they will experiment and show us. Are you actually going to show us something aside from youtube links? Do you have a plan in work? Have you started anything yet?