View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 06:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
HyperC
EcoModding Lurker

Mirage G4 - '18 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 ES

F150 - '06 Ford F150 Super Crew XLT

Street Glide - '17 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special

Vette - '09 Chevy Corvette 1LT
Hello. New here with a 13' Prius C

Hello Everyone,

Picked up my 13' Prius C new January 2014. It's my first hybrid. Still trying to figure out how to maximize the mpg's.

I traded my 12' Camaro SS. I really hardly drove it due to the poor gas mileage it got, not trying to put mileage on it to keep the resale value up (or so i thought) and it being a black car here in Florida is a bad idea. I love black but it is the hardest color to keep clean. The Prius is white so it's much easier to keep clean and i bought this car to drive and don't care much about how many miles i will put on it. I will drive it until the wheels fall off

Also i don't speed and i would just cruise and do the speed limit but the car would attract the wrong attention from people who would always try to have me race them or speed. It got pretty annoying. It's nice to just drive in the right lane, do the speed limit and blend in with the other cars on the road.

I'm on Prius chat but was glad to find this forum. Much more info here for me to absorb. Looking forward to learning how to max mpg's. Thanks!!!