View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 02:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
tony_2018
EcoModding Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkhonda7 View Post
Your right the other ECU is from a VX. I have used the paperclip jumper that's how I came to it being a o2 censor error. Can anyone confirm or have a link to tony_2018's statement? I also ordered another p2j-003 ECU so I should be able to see if that is it. Should be here by this weekend. And sorry I thought when I said it was the O2 people would know I checked and didn't randomly guess. Also yes all the wires have been double and triple check me and 2 others. I used a rewire and added pins/wires where needed. No other codes come on just o2. I have the O2 going to D7 ECU side. I have even ran a wire completely separate for the O2. and to clarify this is whats happening. I leave the battery off for way more time than I need to I then hook it back up then go in the car and turn the key to the position before starting it. Dash lights come on Check engine light comes on then goes off then comes back on. The entire time I do not start the car. I use a paperclip and check the code it is one long blink(O2) and I didn't even start it. I have tried running the car and it does not go away either. And yes its a 1 wire O2 hope that helps.
You're not using the correct ecu on this engine. Plain an simple. YOu basicly had everyone in your post believe you had all of the correct items when you didn't. You need to take this to someone who knows what they are doing. Depending on the vx ecu you need to wire in a 5 wire o2 sensor.

I don't think I'm going any further because I feel that you can't even produce the pinouts, you haven't produce the cel blinking video to confirm the correct code, and you haven't explained how you have the ecu hooked up in your car.