View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 06:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
vrmouseyd15b
ALL UP ON THE INTERWEB!!!

skidmark - super snail - '89 honda civic wagon WAGOVAN
Team "Old SKOOL"
90 day: 30.87 mpg (US)

Pituca - '19 Honda Insight Touring
90 day: 39.34 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkhonda7 View Post
Ok excuse my frustration but does anyone have anything useful that will help cause I'm quit tired of repeating myself you guys really need to read what I'm writing (Like when I say I'm using a p2j-003 ECU I should not need to be accused of running a p07 over and over again. and when I say I'm using a 1 wire O2 same thing. I think the problem is you are skimming my post and assuming I'm new to this or to the DVtec and sorry all the things being said that does not relate to what I'm trying to do and has nothing to do with the problem in this post sounds like spouting to me.

let me try and dig up the screenshots i have somewhere with the vtec pins (1&2), the econolight pin (it's a switched ground you have to bring the power to the other side of the light). it might just have what you're after...

EDIT:

just added a couple screenshots to my picasa. the link is on page 2 of this thread. I can show you the pins for vtec1&2and econo light, but I don't know anything about running a single wire o2 sensor, dude. I'm running a 4-wire up front and 4-wire at the rear of my "cat test pipe" (I'm loud. stock header to the test pipe to 3" all the way back to a 4" muffler out, all stainless except header). I couldn't even tell you if I need the rear sensor, but when I slapped this ecu in (p2j-j62), I figured what the hell.

The only wiring I modded at the ecu was for both vtec's, 3 wire IAC (previously modded from stock 3 wire to 2 for manual chipped ecu), and econo light ground connection, if I remember right.

I'll have to put up a you tube walkaround of my engine setup to explain my manual throttle body (minion don't like the auto one) on my manual intake manifold with my un-used 2 wire iac on the back, and a 3 wire iac wired in and zapped to the clutch line by my battery!! it's hilarious!! (I'm going to wire it into the cab on free wires from the automatic, and bury it in the cab somewhere. my idle happily sits right about 850-900 rpm, all by itself, but I had to mess with the IACV air mixing screw to find a happy balance). no cel's, full vtec, and lean burn!!

Last edited by vrmouseyd15b; 04-30-2014 at 07:15 PM..