View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 07:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
darcane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobb View Post
Wheres the unlike button??? This thread is very misleading. I thought someone who posts here was going to talk about their ownership, not hotlink an article from some site.
Well, I'm sorry your expectations do not mesh well with reality. There are no rules that I am aware of against posting relevant links in this forum, and it is done quite regularly. As these Teslas are quite expensive, the likelihood of someone posting about their experience is probably very low. I suspect few here can afford one, and there is a grand total of only one in the garage (owned by a member with only 8 posts since 2011).

I suppose you aren't a regular reader of The Oatmeal, then, eh? The author may not post here, but he is a Tesla owner (and avid fan of Nikola Tesla) so it is a first-hand review of the car. Granted, he creates web comics, so that is the form his review takes on, for better or for worse.

I found it hilarious, and posted it for others to enjoy. And it would seem most likewise found it amusing. I'll chalk that up in the "win" column.

2001 Civic HX Mods

CTS-V

2003 Silverado Mods