View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 10:18 PM   #75 (permalink)
XYZ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrews View Post
Since you don't post a vehicle .... Does it only use 4 quarts ??
Again 90% of vehicles use at least 5 quarts
You FAILED (that's one of your favorite provocative words) to read my response. I have older cars. Do you remember my saying that in my previous post? What difference, at this point, does it make? Or are you too busy preparing your next attack, rather than reading and comprehending responses made to you?

Quote:
My point is you make random comments that reduce your credibility
At your demand, I already explained my position to you. That's not a "random comment". Others described their strategies for their oil changes too. Everyone does what suits them best, but you seem annoyed by that. What I said about my situation is true, whether you choose to believe it or not. No one here need explain or prove themselves to your satisfaction.

Do you aspire to be the Oil Change NAZI of this list?

Quote:
Again (failed to read) by ordering a report you can do LESS oil changes so it doesn't add to the cost (fail =10 +35)
Can you ever let go of your favorite attack word of "failed" about anything with which you disagree? I simply don't agree with you, but that makes you angry and aggressive in your responses. I did read and understand the entire thread. What you are promoting may be true in some circumstances. Some might be able to change oil less frequently, and perhaps break even, especially if using more expensive, synthetic oil. I am not denying that. But the reality is that ordering the report does cost $35 over and above the cost of doing the inevitable oil change. That's an undeniable economic reality. And some of us don't think it's worth it.