View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 03:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
drrbc
EcoModding Lurker

@mikeyjd- "This thread has allot of good info"

Sure does. it proves what I said about the membership here acting like jackass's

@UltArc- "We are happy to help."

No your not. Just look at yourselves in the link mikeyjd supplied. Stop lying to the new guy.

@mechman600- "Never in the history…."

Pal, that was the perfect reply. It was, at least up until the "^^^WHAT HE SAID^^^". But I guess that was your stupid idea, and I just love to criticize stupid.

@Old Mechanic- "A liter of HHO has…"

Not helpful unless by matches you meant "catalyst". We went through this last time, remember?

At least you weren't overtly belligerent.

@mbolton1990- "From my understanding…"

Very well said, sir. Yours is the textbook appropriate response, you have my compliments.

And finally… my dear Frank Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lee View Post
Helpful and encouraging is telling someone NOT to lick a flagpole in the winter.
But go ahead- lick that pole and tell us how it went. I hear that's more useful.

We've been through all the rational, logical, and fact-based examinations of HHO and today's technology many, many times already. It has been so disproven, on so many levels, on so many occasions, that to bring it up again is just comical.
No Frank, helpful would be something like "since we've not been able to ascertain by any rigorous studies that HHO improves fuel economy, few here will likely offer any help when other proven means are more readily available."

Because you seriously can't call your (and others) impolite treatment of others a "rational, logical, and fact-based examination(s)" of squat despite it not being "disproven, on so many levels, on so many occasions, that to bring it up again is just comical" because, apparently, too few here understand the significance of open versus closed systems and the application of the Second Law- to which I thought we'd made clear at your last spanking (and don't make me have to do it again!).

So how did that feel when I belittled you in front of others? See the difference?

And y'know- I really didn't feel like getting in to this today. As a matter of fact, I'd just looked at your air dam mod on your F-150 and was going to compliment you on it. I'm actually thinking I would like to do the same- time permitting.

So, with all respect gentlemen, how about this time we just drop everything with mbolton1990's thoughts?

"From my understanding it takes more energy to make HHO than it gives back.

I could be wrong,heck I hope I am wrong."