View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 03:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.79 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Hey, thanks, guys. Patrick, I looked up the book, and will order it soon. Cobb, it is indeed strange that person wrote with a lisp! It aggravates me that my ex-girlfriend writes "gonna," "wanna," and "O" instead of "Oh."

Freebeard, sorry, We are in a small mountain community four hours from Phoenix.

I had all kinds of problems trying to update this! It took me an entire hour to pull a picture of my friend without it crashing my browser, and I lost what I had written. This is my friend, I guess that she is thirty-three, she does not have any personal information in her profile, even for her friends. She is an even five feet tall (1.52m) and the last time that she told me, she said she weighed 250 pounds. This is her picture:

Beautiful face, but few men would find the rest desirable, although she is well-endowed. This is one of the women that I showed her, that my friend called ugly:

Not pictured: Huge bust, tight waist, and a gap between her teeth.

A very long time ago, a very good friend told me that women check out other women more than men check out women, which I insist is not possible, but she said that women were competitive. I really feel that every woman that my friend said was ugly was more attractive than she was, making her uglier?

Or would you say that the one calling everyone ugly is ugly herself? They weren't insulting her!

This is the only one that she said was nice, she asked me if I wanted to go out, and then never responded to me. She earned her teaching certificate, but quickly quit, and has lost other jobs since, finally applying for disability:

She is not very good at conversation, so I doubt that I will talk to her much longer.