Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2014, 03:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.79 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Hey, thanks, guys. Patrick, I looked up the book, and will order it soon. Cobb, it is indeed strange that person wrote with a lisp! It aggravates me that my ex-girlfriend writes "gonna," "wanna," and "O" instead of "Oh."

Freebeard, sorry, We are in a small mountain community four hours from Phoenix.

I had all kinds of problems trying to update this! It took me an entire hour to pull a picture of my friend without it crashing my browser, and I lost what I had written. This is my friend, I guess that she is thirty-three, she does not have any personal information in her profile, even for her friends. She is an even five feet tall (1.52m) and the last time that she told me, she said she weighed 250 pounds. This is her picture:

Beautiful face, but few men would find the rest desirable, although she is well-endowed. This is one of the women that I showed her, that my friend called ugly:

Not pictured: Huge bust, tight waist, and a gap between her teeth.

A very long time ago, a very good friend told me that women check out other women more than men check out women, which I insist is not possible, but she said that women were competitive. I really feel that every woman that my friend said was ugly was more attractive than she was, making her uglier?

Or would you say that the one calling everyone ugly is ugly herself? They weren't insulting her!

This is the only one that she said was nice, she asked me if I wanted to go out, and then never responded to me. She earned her teaching certificate, but quickly quit, and has lost other jobs since, finally applying for disability:

She is not very good at conversation, so I doubt that I will talk to her much longer.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 07-06-2014, 03:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Jimmy - '00 GMC Jimmy SLT
90 day: 21.18 mpg (US)

The White Gnat - '99 Suzuki Swift
Team Suzuki
90 day: 51.87 mpg (US)
You know this is a public forum, don't you?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wmjinman For This Useful Post:
Cobb (07-06-2014), Frank Lee (07-06-2014), freebeard (07-06-2014), mcrews (07-06-2014)
Old 07-06-2014, 04:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Just cruisin’ along

Beater Echo - '00 Toyota Echo
90 day: 42.67 mpg (US)

Hondizzle - '97 Honda Civic DX
Team Honda
90 day: 46.55 mpg (US)

Shaggin Waggin - '14 Chrysler Town + Country
90 day: 22.56 mpg (US)
I know that my wife is constantly saying how cute or hot other women are on tv...

'97 Honda Civic DX Coupe 5MT - dead 2/23
'00 Echo - dead 2/17
'14 Chrysler Town + Country - My DD, for now
'67 Mustang Convertible - gone 1/17
Old 07-06-2014, 04:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Prius Plug-in - '12 Toyota Prius Plug-in
90 day: 57.64 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)
Thanked 4,380 Times in 3,354 Posts
Most people have a tendency to treat dating and relationships with the same level of care they exercise in picking out a wardrobe. They are so preoccupied with the excitement of the new relationship that they don't pay enough attention to what it means to be so vulnerable with another person, or whether that person can be trusted.

Choosing a mate to have an intimate relationship with has many risks, and that requires rational evaluation at a time when emotions and "chemistry" are screaming in an attempt to drown out reason.

Choosing a person to commit to in marriage is the most important decision anyone can make in life. It affects every aspect of life from then on. The decision to marry demands more consideration than any other life choice; way more than what school to go to, or what career path to follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltothewolf View Post
Ah, online dating. After getting raped because of that Crap, I tend to warn people about it. Be careful out there Xist it's a cruel world.
Not to diminish the cruelty of your experience; online dating had nothing to do with the choice depraved people make when they commit rape. The behavior has existed long before technology, and will persist into the next medium of meeting people.

Your advise to exercise caution is important no matter how you interact with a person. I would further suggest that slowly getting to know someone in a public environment is another way to increase safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsterpower View Post
When interacting with women, it is important to remember they are really a completely different species. They think and act completely differently than men usually do. Passion, emotion, and intuition rule their decissions, not logic.
I have a formula for decission making when it involves a women. "Logic over-rules indifference, Passion over-rules logic."
That reminds me of this man's attempt at understanding women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
I know that my wife is constantly saying how cute or hot other women are on tv...
Women were going out of their way to dress seductively on the 4th, and I noticed them. More than that, I noticed my wife noticing the other women. When a girl in short-shorts would walk by, I could see the eyes of my wife shift from high to low; fully checking out the competition.

A woman will spend as much time checking out other women as they do men. Knowing your competition is just as important as knowing what it is you want.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!

Last edited by redpoint5; 07-06-2014 at 05:21 PM..
Old 07-06-2014, 05:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,554 Times in 7,041 Posts
Here's a comment that in no way involves gender.

I worked as maintenance man/person at a free clinic in the late 60s. One of the perks was the opportunity for the pinko leftist counselors to practise on me. They explained that everyone that is in a relationship is there because they didn't try too hard, they were patient and just let it happen.

I said "Everyone in a relationship is there because they didn't want it?" The person said, "Yup." So I set about proving that correct. It was a Lie!

Lizard people trying to keep the hippies from reproducing. Study it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to freebeard For This Useful Post:
Cobb (07-06-2014)
Old 07-06-2014, 07:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
Drive less save more

Dusty - '98 VOLKSWAGEN Beetle TDI
TEAM VW AUDI Group
90 day: 60.42 mpg (US)
free love = anti lizard

I watched a good program that showed the common bone structure that all animals share with the FISH.
The fish was the first animal with bones and we humans have the same bone configuration as fish. We have the same head configuration the ribs are the same our spine is the same our limbs are configured like their flippers 1 big bone 2 little bones then many little bones.

freebeard I'm thinking its Fish people not Lizard people that you need to worry about.

We are the fish people..

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````

I forgot to mention ,all the animals on the planet including the lizard , have the bone configuration of a fish.

Weird stuff

Last edited by ecomodded; 07-06-2014 at 07:36 PM..
Old 07-06-2014, 07:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
Drive less save more

Dusty - '98 VOLKSWAGEN Beetle TDI
TEAM VW AUDI Group
90 day: 60.42 mpg (US)
Xist , go to the local pool , bring a can of pull tab sardines with you and look for a bored looking babe , ask if she can open your sardines for you then her name.

friends for life , just like in the sea.

Old 07-06-2014, 08:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
Not Doug

Frank Lee, for the time being, I happily drive Dad's Focus SFE. I really wish that I could afford to keep it, that car seems to get better mileage than my HX!

This friend dropped out of college, but insisted on telling me how to do well on my second Bachelor's, and while she never even got her driving permit, she argues with me about cars and driving. One time, she was telling me what terrible cars Ford makes. I told her that my dad has only driven Fords since 1988, with each car lasting him hundreds of thousands of miles.

"Then what happened?"
"He sold most of them, two to me."
"Then what happened?"
"Someone drove into each of them."
"See?!"
Not remotely.

As for that image, do you think the woman that posted it drove a Chrysler or a Volkswagen?

When I finally establish myself as a Speech-Language Pathologist, I plan on going to Mexico if I am still unmarried.

I like Latinas!

Also, I speak the language!

Hamster, I am bad at making friends, and I really wish that I knew where to meet intelligent people. Today, I found out about a singles' conference next weekend. Honestly, I might go to try to make friends more than meet women.

Ah, priorities.

I have had many good conversations with that friend. Some days are better than others.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:13 PM   #19 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Hot Tamale - '10 Toyota Prius III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
. . . I am bad at making friends, and I really wish that I knew where to meet intelligent people. Today, I found out about a singles' conference next weekend. Honestly, I might go to try to make friends more than meet women.
Join this and go to their meetings (after you do what's suggested in the book I mentioned). You will meet the most intelligent women on the planet.

https://www.mensa.org/
Old 07-06-2014, 08:15 PM   #20 (permalink)
Not Doug

Red Point, that paged reminded me a little of:

I did not follow much of the most recent comments, but JCP, it sounds like your wife is actually secure.

Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Join this and go to their meetings (after you do what's suggested in the book I mentioned). You will meet the most intelligent women on the planet.

https://www.mensa.org/
Wait wait wait! Why would they talk to me?!

The Following User Says Thank You to Xist For This Useful Post:
redpoint5 (07-06-2014)
Reply  Post New Thread