View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 03:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
MilanoVX
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbolton1990 View Post
~$5000 give or take.

A clean all original example such as that can go higher.
Original minty VX's are only getting rarer and rarer.

The documentation is a nice touch,along with the Compression test.
Thank you! I've tried to be as detailed as possible. Potential buyers could even cross reference the date(s) of the photo(s) using the EXIF to match the maintenance list and see for themselves that it is indeed factual and not false information. I just wanted to gauge interest. I had it up for sale a few months ago and I had quite a few people interested. This car is completely original minus the stereo (don't think this really matters lol). I have the original spare/spare tire tools/pouches for the tools, all sorts of documentation dating back to '95. Heck, I even have the oil change paper from '96 on the driver's door. I've tried to take as good care as one could. Before actually selling it, I intend on doing a full detail on the car to really bring out the shine and clarity and fix the CV boot. The only other "issue" I guess you could say is that the A/C idler pulley bearing is making noise. Does not affect actual A/C operation but, just makes a whirring noise when the compressor is not engaged. You can easily drown it out with music or if it really bugs you compressor setups are fairly cheap and easy to swap out.