View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 04:59 PM   #26 (permalink)
XYZ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarguy01 View Post
I don't care if they work or not. I just learned to drive the speed limit and I won't need a radar detector.

And you mentioned a lawyer. So now, I get a radar detector and get caught, go to court after paying my lawyer, etc, etc. I just spent how much time and money on something because I wanted to speed? Lawyers are expensive.
You are good at constructing hypothetical negative fantasies. Apparently you have the mindset that supports radar detectors being kept illegal in VA. Thank God your state is a minority of ONE.

Quote:
I don't know what you are. But, when thinking of Eco friendly people, do you think of people that are getting speeding tickets?
Do I need always to be of the "Eco friendly" religion to participate on this discussion list? What is your problem with reading my dissenting opinion? BTW, in starting this thread the OP asked how he could mitigate the ticket that he already got. He didn't ask for lectures about how he should never go over the speed limit.

Quote:
This is a public forum that you chose to come into, so you get to read everyone's opinion. I have one, like everyone else.
Yes, I get to read it and I also get to respond to it if I choose. No one is denying you the opportunity to speak your piece. But in a forum that is open you must tolerate responses with which you disagree. It seems you want this forum to be one in which only the "Eco friendly" dogma is allowed to be said, as determined by a consensus. That's intolerance - and it's starting to sound like ecomodding is a religion with proclaimed sins.