View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 08:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
vrmouseyd15b
ALL UP ON THE INTERWEB!!!

skidmark - super snail - '89 honda civic wagon WAGOVAN
Team "Old SKOOL"
90 day: 30.87 mpg (US)

Pituca - '19 Honda Insight Touring
90 day: 39.34 mpg (US)

The turnbuckle looking ones in the left are for the rear. Cheaters will put washers behind the stock mounts to regain lost camber due to worn bushings.

The ones on the right straddle the front coil overs, and you can adjust front camber where the stock upper ball joint is.

I replaced the lower control arms because you just about have to cut the bushings apart to get them out, and the pretty blue ones were cheaper than stock.

If you want to cheat and line up your rear tires, it usually takes 2 washers behind each bolt (4 total) and most cars will sit pretty again. Since I've got a slave wage mechanic (me), this is only about a $350 mod, including the alignment, all new shocks/struts, Springs and coil overs, and lower control arms, and full front and rear camber kit!

just took this pic for you, Baltothewolf! The top of my front actually looks like it's leaning out right now (really hard to dial in on the driveway), but the rears are pretty straight up and down. Tomorrow all four will sit right.

Last edited by vrmouseyd15b; 08-11-2014 at 08:34 PM..