View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 12:48 AM   #23 (permalink)
Baltothewolf
Furry Furfag

Winsight - '00 Honda Insight
90 day: 56.69 mpg (US)

Miaderp - '95 Mazda Miata
90 day: 28.53 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by H-Man View Post
2000 Honda Insight Hybrid, good car with high miles

I need to stop finding stuff on CL. I can't afford it right now and if the IMA pack has 20k on it, it has life left.
I think part of the reason my prizm gets FE close to your HX's FE when I drive sanely dispite the fact that I lack anything but a grill block (on only some of the time) and aired up tires is the size of the tires, I have to multiply my mileage by 1.09 to get the actual mileage.
Well if you want my civic ill sell it to you for 2k. I just need to pay off my parents haha. It does need new tires and I took the rims off and put them on my Insight.

Anyway, I had a major mishap today that almost cost me hundreds. I'm not accustom to putting on the skirts so, I was doing 65mph and the drivers side one flew off ON THE FREEWAY and landed in lane @2 of 3. Someone is looking out for me. Because there was NO CARS on one of the busiest parts freeways out here. I slapped it into reverse, backed up, ran out and grabbed it. Now I have it facensed a lot better.

Oh yea, my mpg took a major hit, I'm hard pressed to get 50mpg in the city now. Then again I'm not trying very hard.

@Ecky, not a typo, the tires that were on the car when I bought it were the stated size. I know the stock size is 165/65R14 but yea. Came with 185/60R14.