View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 02:15 AM   #53 (permalink)
Baltothewolf
Furry Furfag

Winsight - '00 Honda Insight
90 day: 56.69 mpg (US)

Miaderp - '95 Mazda Miata
90 day: 28.53 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
After six pages of discussion, including some great detailed advice from Old Mech, IMO it's time for you to re-read and digest all the advice that was already given to you.
Yea I know. I am just gonna get a new radiator. I keep getting told by the people at Orileys it might be the water pump, but I know it's not because the heater wouldn't work very well, if at all if it was the water pump. Annoying people at Orileys sheesh.

[Edit]: What do you guys think about this radiator? Because It's about 70-100$ MORE for the OEM radiator. Orileys has one made by Murray that's 155 and that one has a lifetime warranty.

[Edit again]: If I get a new radiator, and hoses (which I am gonna do) through majestichonda, it's gonna cost me $276, if I get them through orileys, it's gonna cost $201.

[Edit of the edit of the edit]: A good friend of mine knows a mechanic shop that can do the hotspot test on the radiator and they only charge 20 bucks, so I'm gonna go tomorrow and get that done before I do anything else.

Last edited by Baltothewolf; 09-12-2014 at 02:39 AM..