View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 02:39 AM   #75 (permalink)
2000mc
herp derp Apprentice

Saturn-sold - '99 saturn sc1
Team Saturn
90 day: 28.28 mpg (US)

Yukon - '03 GMC Yukon Denali
90 day: 13.74 mpg (US)
A couple days after being stopped for having one of those flickering high beam modules on a motorcycle, I stoped into the station for clarification on why it wasn't allowed, and some other question about something with lights and what someone can do for being visibile on a motorcycle. No issues with them then
A few years ago just after moving to a new town, my wife parked somewhere she shouldn't have, car got towed, car was in my name, had some paperwork to fill out, but didn't get any attitude.
I guess I did get some unsolicited attitude once, (in the days before everyone had a cell phone) had a different motorcycle lose all electrical power while going down the highway, on the way to work. rolled to a stop on the shoulder, found the main fuse blown, tried a spare, blew as soon as I touched it to the terminals even with the key off. Decide to walk up to a near by house, I made it about 3 steps from the bike as an unmarked crown Vic pulls up infront of me. 2 cops get out, one of them says "looks like you could use a good mechanic" - I was wearing my uniform, and was a mechanic at a well known shop about 5miles away, but as quickly as he offered me a zinger, he offered me his personal cell phone so I could find a ride and let work know I was going to be late
The Following User Says Thank You to 2000mc For This Useful Post:
roosterk0031 (09-21-2014)