View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
chefdave
Master EcoModder

beastie - '89 toyota hilux dolphin motorhome

Puggie - '98 Peugeot 406 Lx
Angry emergany vehicles and selfish drivers

Hi
was driving through town near a school and shop around time kids get picked up from school. was driving at recommended 20mph. when a braindead motorist thougth his people carrier could shunt my 3ton + motorhome off road !!!!!! Any way heard a siern and saw blue flashing lights about 50 feet to rear of me. found a large bus lay by to pull into and brain dead driver swered around me unaware of sirens and flashing lights straoght in to path of an ambulance which had to take evisive action. braindead started to abuse me and use very clourful language and used his fingers to reinforce his point. then took off at high speed to local supermarket. well if had hit me in rear first point of impact would be his windscreen then ambulance would not be needed just a body bag. whete do these people come from and take such stupid and dangerous risks. school, sweet shop and kids is a mix which should urge great caution.
I have been in a back of an ambulance fighting for my life after contracting septersimer and pneumonia. i was less than 2 hrs from death idiot like him when i was being rushed to hospital could of put odds of my surival very low and they werent very high at the time. took me 3 months to return to work. spent 24 hrs unconious in a high depencey ward. 10 days later released to recover at home. Now if he was in my sitution in back of