View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 07:04 PM   #193 (permalink)
Baltothewolf
Furry Furfag

Winsight - '00 Honda Insight
90 day: 56.69 mpg (US)

Miaderp - '95 Mazda Miata
90 day: 28.53 mpg (US)
So, I just posted this over on IC, but I thought I might put it here. I THINK, I'm not 100% sure I'm waiting on confirmation, but according to what I have read, all 3 injectors eventually come together at a single power source. I'm not sure where, but here is my plan if it's true.

Tie all 3 together at the injectors, then wire nut them to another wire, going to my relay.

Take the hot side of the injectors power, and wire nut them to 2 additional wires, one going to the NC side of the relay, and the other to the magnetic coil thingy side, then run a wire into the cabin on the negative, so when I flip the switch, it activates the relay and cuts all the injectors at once.

Below is an attached diagram of what I'm talking about.

Also I would like to add, this would be a lot more effective in the long term then using coil kill method as the second you flip it NO fuel is being used. The coil kill method might work for some, but I don't fancy still dumping a little fuel into the cylinders, not for longevity issues, but IMO it's just a waste of gas, which could (probably not) add up in the long run.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	diagram.png
Views:	33
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	16274